Founded way back in the year 1923, Telephone Electronics Corporation (TEC) first provided local telephone plans before eventually evolving to DSL Internet, security services, digital television, and improved landline services, among others. Today, the age-old company provides service to those in the states of Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi.
Telephone Electronics Corporation Facts:
* Depending on the Internet plan purchased, download speeds through Telephone Electronics Corporation range from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Mbps.
* Those who opt-in to a digital cable television subscription with Telephone Electronics Corporation will receive an extensive lineup of channels sporting a variety of genres, including local networks.
* For digital phone service, residents and businesses can purchase VoIP solutions, which include unlimited options along with other premium phone features.
* Businesses interested in Telephone Electronics Corporation can obtain digital television service, commercial security, personalized Internet plans, and hosted voice solutions.
* All customers receive 24/7 support for technical needs.
Telephone Electronics Corporation Internet Plans & Pricing
|Name||Download Speeds||Data Cap||Price|
|Prestige Plan||5 mbps||N/A||$64.95|
|Mega Fast||10 mbps||N/A||$69.95|
Telephone Electronics Corporation is available in the following cities: Jackson, MS, Clarksville, TN, Gulfport, MS, Hattiesburg, MS, Biloxi, MS, Meridian, MS, Tupelo, MS, Greenville, MS, Pearl, MS, Clinton, MS, Madison, MS, Starkville, MS, Ridgeland, MS, Columbus, MS, Vicksburg, MS, Pascagoula, MS, Brandon, MS, Oxford, MS, Laurel, MS, Gautier, MS, Clarksdale, MS, Ocean Springs, MS, Dyersburg, TN, Natchez, MS and Greenwood, MS and many more.