Minnesota residents and commercial clients have enjoyed the benefits of Nextera Communications since it was founded back in 2005. Today, the company offers fast Internet solutions to those who need it, focusing exclusively on fixed wireless Internet. This dedication has allowed Nextera Communications to become the largest provider within the state for its specialty.
Nextera Communications Facts:
* All Nextera Communications plans come with 24-hour tech support on a daily basis.
* Residential plans include DSL and fixed wireless options; download speeds can range from as little as 1.5 Mbps to as much as 6 Mbps.
* Custom plans are available for commercial clients, including fiber-optic service, T-1 Internet, and the same plans available to residents. High-end plans result in download speeds up to 1 Gbps.
* Business clients may also take advantage of Ethernet, managed IP and similar solutions.
* All customers with a plan have access to VoIP service courtesy of Nextera Communications.
Nextera Communications Internet Plans & Pricing
We currently do not have any plans available for Nextera Communications.
Nextera Communications offers Internet service via the following technologies: DSLFixed Wireless.
Nextera Communications is available in the following cities: Minneapolis, MN, Eden Prairie, MN, Burnsville, MN, Lakeville, MN, Minnetonka, MN, Shakopee, MN, Cottage Grove, MN, Inver Grove Heights, MN, Andover, MN, Savage, MN, Chaska, MN, Chanhassen, MN, Prior Lake, MN, Champlin, MN, Elk River, MN, Rosemount, MN, Hastings, MN, Farmington, MN, Forest Lake, MN, Stillwater, MN, Hopkins, MN, Anoka, MN, Buffalo, MN, River Falls, WI and Hugo, MN and many more.