For individuals, families and commercial clients in southeastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois, E-Vergent Wireless offers a broad variety of Internet packages. Operating out of these states, E-Vergent Wireless was founded back in the year 1995. Today, in addition to Internet, the company provides business and residential VoIP phone services and a PBX system based in the cloud.
E-Vergent Wireless Facts:
* E-Vergent Wireless does not limit the data transfer amount on residential Internet plans, unlike other providers that put strict bandwidth limits across all plans.
* Depending on the plan, download speeds can range from a modest 2 Mbps to a comfortable 15 Mbps.
* All plans require a 24-month contract at the point of sale.
* All customers benefit from 24-hour technical and customer support, seven days a week.
* Commercial plans can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a company, including plans with download rates reaching as much as 1 Gbps.
E-Vergent.com Internet Plans & Pricing
|Name||Download Speeds||Data Cap||Price|
|BASIC STREAM||6 mbps||N/A||$74.95|
|STREAM PLUS||9 mbps||N/A||$99.95|
E-Vergent.com offers Internet service via the following technology: Fixed Wireless.
E-Vergent.com is available in the following cities: Chicago, IL, Aurora, IL, Rockford, IL, Joliet, IL, Naperville, IL, Elgin, IL, Kenosha, WI, Waukegan, IL, Cicero, IL, Racine, WI, Arlington Heights, IL, Evanston, IL, Schaumburg, IL, Bolingbrook, IL, Waukesha, WI, Palatine, IL, Skokie, IL, Des Plaines, IL, Orland Park, IL, Tinley Park, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Berwyn, IL, Mount Prospect, IL, Wheaton, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL and many more.